Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Plastic - a worthy alternative to metal
If, so far, you have been familiar with metal only as a machine cover, now is a good time to think again. Plastic covers can offer a very interesting alternative.
Design, functionality, weather-, chemical- or corrosion-resistance, robustness, weight, or colour: plastic convinces in each of these categories. More than that, it meets your expectations in economy, service life and production speed, too.
We produce much more than just weather- and impact-proof panels from ASA/ABS, PMMA/ABS or functional parts from reclaimed ABS. As an expert in the manufacture of vacuum-formed parts we develop and construct high-quality, modern concepts for the production of plastic parts – with and for our customers.
From vacuum-formed to CNC-milled plastic parts, we cover everything from A-Z.
Your benefits? Here they are:
- Optimal design options: even multiple moulds and tool changes can be made quickly and cost-effectively for plastic machine panels.
- Minimal tool costs: low tool- and machine-costs allow for the production of small batches.
- Production readiness at short notice due to fast tool manufactures and form integration into the machine.
Shorter product development cycles.
- No complex splaying or welding.
- No time-consuming varnish.
Test moulds from wood or cast resin reduce the risk of producing incorrect moulds or parts during prototyping.
- For aluminium serial tools a design change or correction at a later stage is unproblematic.
- Even after completion of the tool a change to materials, material strength or even surface or form is possible.
Soft touch surfaces